Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, June 11, 2011

Started by Allan Luesink, June 05, 2011, 09:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

June is here and so is summer ... maybe.  As I write this email the day has been beautiful - warm, blue skies, a refreshing breeze.  So we've had one day of summer, only 8 more left.  Well, I hope I'm wrong and we actually do have a summer this year in spite of the wet spring.  In any event the second Saturday of June will be next weekend and we'll be having the Strategy Saturday games night.

Our Feature Game will be ... uh, I'm not sure.  Because of the wet spring I may or may not be down in Torquay seeding.  I just don't know if I'll be able to attend.  Since that is the case if someone wants to feature a game of their own contact me with your offer.  Otherwise, just come down and play whatever people have going.  Or better yet post below which game your going to bring or would like to try.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends.

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)

Allan Luesink

Well the rain on Tuesday has ended any chance that I'll be helping out seeding down at Torquay.  Spent today helping drive equipment back to Regina.  I expect that I'll be able to be at Strategy Saturday now, baring something unforeseeable.