Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, May 21, 2011

Started by Allan Luesink, May 17, 2011, 02:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

So as you would know from my late email last week, Strategy Saturday has been moved to this coming weekend.  Unfortunately is doesn't look like I personally will be able to attend (we're seeding at work - way too long hours but that's how it goes).  However nothing else really changes.  It will be the same as always minus me.

Well actually there will be one small change.  Barry will be taking on the Feature Game and he'll be starting it at 8pm.  He has three card games that people can choose from:

* Mag Blast (first edition)

* Yin Yang

* Fantasy Wizard (the English version of the German published edition of Wizard)

The one that piques the most interest will be the one he teaches (of course you could probable persuade him to teach the others later as well).  You can check for reviews of these games on boardgamegeek.com.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends.

If you're planning to attend why not post below and let people know.  You can mention any games that you're planning to bring so that others have a chance to reply and join in.

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)