WOTC Announces change to FNM program.

Started by Jason Doan, May 09, 2011, 10:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Doan

Starting in July stores are now allowed to run Block constructed and Extended events for FNM.  My question to the community is would anyone be interested in there being a little variety thrown in to the FNM schedule?  Maybe a once a month block constructed, or extended night?

JohnKapp

dafish

Jason Morton

Block might be fun.  Extended would be interesting (Good?  Not necessarily, but interesting).
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

bossgto

My brother and I would be interested in playing block. Extended might be dicey as we don't have alot of cards past the zendikar block.

Boss

Mark

I would totally be down for block. . . Extended I would be down for as well just means I would need a whole lotta older cards as I dont have alot past the Scars block in all honesty.

Greg Roch

I think since it is the summer, What I will do is run a block event in July and and extended in August and see how they do. The block event I will run probably the first or second week before M2012 comes out. I'll be scheduling the July events next week.

See everyone this weekend!

Greg

Jason Doan

Ya...that's what I was going to suggest...Seems from this limited sample size that Block may be well attended...and I'm looking forward to being able to throw Mythic Conscription back together for a night of extended goodness.

dafish

yeah block.It's fun to see how a block works with-in itself.Extended eh....caw-blade with Cryptic Command...where does extended start these days lol

Jason Doan

Currently it's from Lorwyn until now.