Feature Friday - Southside Pentecostal Assembly - Friday, January 20, 2023

Started by Allan Luesink, January 09, 2023, 05:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hey everyone,

This Feature Friday, the game in the spotlight will be Trickerion: Legends of Illusion. In this game players take on the roles of rival stage illusionists, each with their own strengths and characteristics. They are striving for fortune and fame in a competition hosted by a legendary magician, looking for a successor worthy of the mighty Trickerion Stone, which is fabled to grant extraordinary abilities to its owner.!!! If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note at feature_friday@hotmail.com.

Feature Friday meets at Southside Pentecostal Assembly (41 Birchwood Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  There is parking and an entrance at the back of the building. A snack table will be set up so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan

Allan Luesink

With this site closing in February  :( , keeping in touch will be that much more challenging. If you want to be kept abreast of upcoming Feature Friday game-nights, drop me an email at:PS - When emailing my contact list, I use the bcc option so I'm not sharing your email address with others.