Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Nov. 1, 2022 (18:30)

• 22 Replies

MikeMcC

• View Profile
  • Name: Mike McCallion
Re: Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Nov. 1, 2022 (18:30)
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2022, 11:05:21 PM »
GAME NIGHT RECAP

ATTENDANCE: 20 gamers joined us tonight... welcome to 1 newcomer!

GAMES PLAYED: Wingspan, Automobiles, Architects of the West Kingdom, Lemonade Stand, The Crew: Mission Deep Sea, Wingspan (yes, another one), Pay Dirt, Mindbug and more!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Our monthly draw night tonight... anyone who signed in during the month of October and was present tonight had a chance to win!
Congrats to Kristy & Rosemarie who won gift certificates from Boston Pizza(Thank You!) and Comic Readers (Thank You!)

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

Toadified

• View Profile
  • Name: Parker
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2022, 05:54:24 PM »
I was wondering if we still get bonus entries in the draw for posting games? Maybe that would encourage more posts and more people to come out.

I don’t mind posting and teaching games, but definitely sometimes, I’m desperate just to play something and I look and there’s only one or two games posted and they’re already full.

Just my two cents. Love all the hard work people do behind the scenes to make this night happen for us.

MikeMcC

• View Profile
  • Name: Mike McCallion
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2022, 11:15:15 AM »
I was wondering if we still get bonus entries in the draw for posting games? Maybe that would encourage more posts and more people to come out.

I don’t mind posting and teaching games, but definitely sometimes, I’m desperate just to play something and I look and there’s only one or two games posted and they’re already full.

Just my two cents. Love all the hard work people do behind the scenes to make this night happen for us.
Thanks for your comments, Parker.
We've offered bonus entries in the past but not right now, but that's a good idea; worth looking into.