Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 26, 2022 (18:30)

Started by Meeple Monday, June 30, 2022, 09:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trimmer

dyobb

GAME: Arena: For the gods
TEACHER: Tynan
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6

Tynan and Dyson Yobb are taking the first two seats

johnmurney11

Please sign me up for wonderlands war if there is any room left please.

MikeMcC

I'll bring out ALIEN FRONTIERS for when I'm finished with Ambassador duties

GAME: ALIEN FRONTIERS
TEACHER: Mike McC.
START TIME: 7:30-ish
DURATION: 90-120min.
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/48726/alien-frontiers

In ALIEN FRONTIERS we play the role of deep space colonist around a far off world.  We need to collect resources, build up our fleet and settle colonies on the planet surface.  In addition, some mysterious long-gone alien race has left strange technology on this planet that we can acquire and use. 
ALIEN FRONTIERS is a die-based worker placement game that involves hand and resource management and area control.

Justin-S

Dsexton

I am hosting the following :)

GAME: Hyperborea
TEACHER: Daniel Sexton
START TIME:  6:30
DURATION: 2 hours (~25 minutes per player)
# OF PLAYERS: 6
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/119788/hyperborea
1. Daniel Sexton
2. Kimberly Heistad

Set in a mythical land of the same name, Hyperborea is a light civilization game for 2 to 6 players that takes 20-25 minutes per player. The game begins at the time when the magic barrier protecting access to the mythical continent of Hyperborea suddenly falls.

Each player takes the role of the leader of a small kingdom situated just outside the now open to be conquered and explored land. Her kingdom has limited knowledge of housing, trade, movement, warfare, research, and growth, but new and exciting powers are hidden in Hyperborea.

mauvian

Al

sna17

I'm not able to make it tonight unfortunately. Please remove me from Wonderland's War.

goinginshane

Something came up and work and I won't be able to make it tonight, I will have to cancel Cosmic Encounter. Sorry.

Hopefully next time.

mauvian

Al