Chewsday Challenge - Fall Return

Started by Lori, July 07, 2021, 08:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Hi Everyone!

The exec has made the decision to resume Chewsday Challenge after Labour Day.

I know some of you will be disappointed, while others will be more comfortable with a longer buffer after restrictions have been lifted, but in the end we felt more confident with a September return.  We'll look to have a new schedule up by mid-August  and will let everyone know if we will have any changes to our protocols for our September start.

In the meantime, MikeMcC will be getting in touch with our ambassadors, so if you are a current ambassador please watch the staff section, or if you're interested in becoming an ambassador please reach out to Mike.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your summer!

Navem

As much as I miss everyone and board gaming I think this is a good idea to wait and see how the lifting of restrictions goes. Quite a few places have gone back after lifting them and the same could happen in Saskatchewan. Thanks exec!

sna17

I agree with Carlos' sentiments completely. As much as I'm so excited to see and catch up with everyone, I appreciate you putting safety first. I look forward to seeing everyone in September and getting to try and bring out all the games we accumulated this year  :)

Jescor

Awesome! I think September is a great plan as well and I'm really looking forward to getting back together with everyone, thanks for the good news!

natejjj

Are we still planning to resume in a week?

standstrong4u

prairieguy