Magic Online Name

Started by HellFire, April 24, 2011, 08:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellFire

If anyone ever wants to do some drafting on MTG:O add me to buddies.  Name is Tyzael.

Mark

Baastos <- Mostly playing EDH These days on MTG:O

Jason Doan

Jason Doan

Luckily I still have my youthful good looks.  :P

HellFire

Bumping an old thread!  Since my job makes me work during FNM a lot of the time I bought the cards for a couple decks on magic online and have been playing in some daily events.  If anyone else has a standard deck and wants to do some play testing I'd be down!  I already added Doan and Mark.

MTGO Name: Tyzael

Wojo

Jason Doan

Wow Tyler, I don't think I've ever heard a pro player talk as much smack about somebodies bad play as Michael Jacob does about your bad play in his videos this week :P

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/standard/23378_MTGO_Video_Illusions_With_Michael_Jacob.html

You should work harder at not sucking, bro :)

HellFire

He's so right!  That first hand was so bad I immediately regretted keeping it and I meant to dismember that flipped delver while he was tapped out!  Being able to watch these errors is a great learning tool.  Nice find!

CurtLorge

I'm on all the time as Reader. I'm collecting ISD Mythics---both foil/non-foil and can trade irl cards for them. If you're a drafter, lmk what you have, we can make a deal!