• 4 Replies

RTigger

• View Profile
    • OfDiceAndMen.ca
  • BGG ID: RTigger
  • Name: Chad McCallum
Games for Sale in Regina!
« on: July 12, 2020, 09:12:43 PM »
The Big Book of Madness: The Vth Element expansion - $13 - this is for the expansion only.  Add the missing Dark Element to your game!

Ultimate Werewolf Ultimate Edition - $15 - The ultimate party game!  Works online as well!

Welcome To - $17 - One of the highest rated "roll n writes" available!  Only a few sheets used.

Condottiere - $20 - An epic area control game in a small box for up to 5 players

New York Slice - $22 - I cut, you choose, pizza!  Complete with delicious looking pizza slice pieces and order slip scoresheets!

Endeavor - $25 - Ship goods and settle new lands in this euro engine builder! (Note: _not_ the Age of Sail edition, the original 2009 one)

5 Minute Dungeon with the Curses expansion - $22 - Work together to navigate through a dungeon to get to the final boss in 5 minutes or less!  This is the KS single-box edition.

Neuroshima Hex 3.0 with Steel Police expansion - $30 - It's like post-apocalyptic chess, with extra lazers!

Sorcerer - $32 - Imagine Smash Up meets Magic: The Gathering, with epic theme and artwork!

Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization (old edition) - $32 - Own one of the games that contested for the top spot on Board Game Geek!

Theseus: The Dark Orbit - $35 - Team deathmatch, and you're all stuck on the same space station.  What could go wrong?

Clash of Cultures with Civilizations Expansion (kind of) - $60 - So I printed (and sleeved) all the cards and tiles, and ordered most of the pieces for the expansion that makes the base game so much better, and 3D printed proxies for the two sets of settlement improvements I couldn't order online.  I'm only charging what I think's fair for the base game.  Pics available on request.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 08:09:25 AM by RTigger »

Matt Robertson

• Guinness is Goodness
    • View Profile
    • Detailed Gaming Bio
  • BGG ID: Bixby
  • Name: Matt Robertson
Re: Games for Sale in Regina!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 10:25:46 PM »
I will take “Welcome To” Chad.
My KARMA ran over your DOGMA

RTigger

• View Profile
    • OfDiceAndMen.ca
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 06:40:51 AM »
Sounds good Matt, I'll reach out for details!

Navem

• View Profile
  • Name: Carlos
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 11:05:19 AM »
I’ll take 5 minutes dungeon.

Please and thank you!

RTigger

• View Profile
    • OfDiceAndMen.ca