Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 17, 2020 (18:30)

Started by Meeple Monday, January 27, 2020, 10:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMORLEY

PhotoJim

Confirmed for Reef Encounter.

Everyone, wash your hands thoroughly and often and cough into tissues or your elbow. :)
Avidly gaming since 1972.

prairieguy

Reynard

Mine was never even added so no one is affected by its cancellation. Thanks
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

MikeMcC

:scrab-blank :scrab-blank :scrab-i :scrab-m :scrab-p :scrab-o :scrab-r :scrab-t :scrab-a :scrab-n :scrab-t :scrab-blank :scrab-blank :scrab-n :scrab-o :scrab-t :scrab-i :scrab-c  :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-blank

In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, in the interest of public safety and given the importance of safe procedures such as social distancing, the Executive Committee has decided that SaskGames will NOT be hosting Chewsday Challenge at this time. 

Gamers are welcome to visit Boston Pizza on their own and play games with whomever attends.  However, please be aware that SaskGames will have no official presence there.  They may use this forum page to schedule their gaming activities on an 'unofficial' basis.

As this is a rapidly changing situation, your patience and understanding are appreciated.  Thank you.

zeker

Quote from: prairieguy on March 15, 2020, 10:21:38 AM
Pandemic cancelled

I wish!  :)

But seriously, good call on closing this down for a bit. Kudos to the organizers.

Jescor

Jennifer

As this is no longer an official SaskGames event, there will be no Learn to Play and I will not be in attendance.

trimmer

Cancelling Reef Encounter (reluctantly). Will schedule once we are back in action!

craftybernardo