Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 10, 2020 (18:30)

Started by Meeple Monday, January 27, 2020, 10:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JediCat

Bringing Keyforge to teach any who want to learn, or even just play some games. I have support to run up to 2 games at a time (teach up to 4 people), due to tokens. Games are in groups of 2. Games take between 30 and 60 minutes, even with teaching. If anyone owns Keyforge tokens and is coming, additional games may take place.

GAME: Keyforge
TEACHER: Alex (JediCat)
START TIME: 7:00pm
DURATION: 3 hours (Until 10pm)
# OF PLAYERS: 2+
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/257501/keyforge-call-archons

standstrong4u

nikkisportraits

trimmer

Quote from: JediCat on March 09, 2020, 11:23:49 AM
Bringing Keyforge to teach any who want to learn, or even just play some games. I have support to run up to 2 games at a time (teach up to 4 people), due to tokens. Games are in groups of 2. Games take between 30 and 60 minutes, even with teaching. If anyone owns Keyforge tokens and is coming, additional games may take place.

Hey Alex, Mark and I were going to play some Keyforge after our game so if you are still around we can get a game in somewhere in there.

JediCat

Quote from: trimmer on March 09, 2020, 09:53:32 PM
Quote from: JediCat on March 09, 2020, 11:23:49 AM

Hey Alex, Mark and I were going to play some Keyforge after our game so if you are still around we can get a game in somewhere in there.

I'll be there until 10pm almost for sure this time. Some of the normal Regina Keyforge community is showing up to jam some games, so it should be a good time.

Jennifer

I'm going to bring some small games tonight and just float around, stressfully.

tlh878

I am bringing a friend from out of town to play some games and I grabbed a few simple games to play early on in the night. I'm signed up for Brass at eight, but hopefully someone will welcome my friend into their games later on this evening.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

WhinterWonderland

GAME: O'Leary's space mercenaries
TEACHER: David Pradzynski
START TIME: 7:40
DURATION: your best time estimate in minutes (account for teaching time) 2.5 hr's.
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: Copy and paste the URL from Board Game Geek here
(this is a prototype  game, so sadly not applicable.)