Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Sunday, January 19th, 2020)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 01, 2020, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naardmund

I can do LTP Unstable Unicorns from 12-14:00 hrs.

Puzzler

I will teach just one for two hours. I didn't actually read the paragraph. So if someone else can teach "Welcome to" from 9 to 11 I will teach "Just one" from 9 to 11

jilly

I have a copy of santorini I can bring and if there is a need for LTP before the tournament I could help with that.  Mike has Takiado, so if that is still needed for LTP I could do that as well.

ChadBoudreau

Quote from: jilly on January 13, 2020, 11:42:52 AM
I have a copy of santorini I can bring and if there is a need for LTP before the tournament I could help with that.

Thanks for offering to teach Santorini. I've added you to the Santorini LTP.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

jilly

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on January 13, 2020, 01:57:37 PM
I have a copy of santorini I can bring and if there is a need for LTP before the tournament I could help with that.

Do you still want me to teach Santorini, as I see it removed from Tournaments.  Im happy to still do LTP, but if you need me doing something else I can :)

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: jilly on January 15, 2020, 10:23:24 AM

Do you still want me to teach Santorini, as I see it removed from Tournaments.  Im happy to still do LTP, but if you need me doing something else I can :)

It hasn't been removed. I will be adding the tournament to the main thread today. I was having issues with the format.

I would appreciate you running the LTP still. And having your copy available would be much appreciated.
Snikt!

jilly

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 15, 2020, 01:51:08 PM
Quote from: jilly on January 15, 2020, 10:23:24 AM

It hasn't been removed. I will be adding the tournament to the main thread today. I was having issues with the format.

I would appreciate you running the LTP still. And having your copy available would be much appreciated.

I will for sure teach it and bring my copy

Jescor

MikeMcC

I'll fill the last Learn To Play slot (2-4)... I'll be teaching Cursed Court.