Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Sunday, January 19th, 2020)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 01, 2020, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: Jason
10am - 11am: Tamara
11am - 12pm:  Christine
12pm - 1pm: Rosemarie
1pm - 2pm: Marshall
2pm - 3pm: Brad B
3pm - 4pm: Jesse C.
4pm - 5pm:  Darrin
5pm - 6pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

9-11 - Just One with Christine
10-12 - Through the Desert with Brad --followed by tournament at 12
12-2 - Santorini with --Jill followed by tournament after 2
12-2 - Unstable Unicorns with Gary
2-4 - Cursed Court with Mike McC.
3-5 - Reef with Chris S

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for volunteers to help us with Learn to Play spots. We are looking for teachers for the following (or similar) games:

Twice As Clever
Just One
L.L.A.M.A.
Silver & Gold
Tiny Towns
Welcome To...
Tokaido
Unstable Unicorns

Also, for tournaments:
Santorini
Through the Desert
Snikt!

JRobot4

trimmer

tlh878

I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

Puzzler

I can volunteer 11 to 12
At the registration table And I can teach just one and welcome to but I don't own either. 

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Puzzler on January 07, 2020, 01:48:47 PM
I can volunteer 11 to 12
At the registration table And I can teach just one and welcome to but I don't own either.

There is a copy of Just One in the PGX kit. If you pick a timeslot I'll get you in there. :)
Snikt!

standstrong4u

Puzzler

I can do just one from 9 till 10.
And I can do welcome to from 10 to 11

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan