Risk Legacy campaign - players wanted (Regina)

Started by PhotoJim, December 13, 2019, 04:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhotoJim

Hi,

I'd like to get a campaign of Risk Legacy going.  I know I missed the big hype period of it :) and there have been lots of other games out there since, but I picked up an inexpensive copy and would really like to give it a go.

I'd probably want to play about 1-2 times a month.  At Chewsday Challenge would be great, but I'm a bit flexible.  From what I've read, the campaign is 15 games long.  It might be possible to play a couple of plays in one night, once a month or so, and be done the campaign in about seven or eight months.

It plays 5 and is best at 4-5 so I'd like to fill the table if I can.

A soft reservation held for CdnPhoenix, who expressed interest, but he is away for a bit so I'll have to check with him when he gets home.

This wouldn't start until the new year.

Let me know if interest.  Strong preference for people who've not played the campaign before.  No Risk experience necessary.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

miles

prairieguy

PhotoJim

Perfect!  Spots saved for you.

One spot remains for sure, and possibly two once I talk to Scott.

PhotoJim

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

PhotoJim

PhotoJim

Scott (cdnphoenix) is in too.

Miles and Murray, any chance you'd be available to start Tuesday, February 18?  I'll see if Scott's available.  Depending on play time we can get one or two plays in.  I understand the campaign is 15 games long.

Room for one more, too, if anyone's interested.  But don't sign up if you're not in it for the whole campaign :)

prairieguy

miles