• 0 Replies

prairieguy

• AKA - Murray
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: prairieguy1958
  • Name: Murray Bennett
Thank you!
« on: October 30, 2019, 08:14:29 AM »
A huge thank you for making the event such a success!  Our first year with a new charity and venue was not without some challenges but in the end those were minor compared to the difference $25,000 will make to Street Culture.

They have been effusive in their praise for what we have done, and by we I mean all 79 of you and our sponsors!

I have been attending this event for 7 years and on the committee for 6 of those years and I have to say this year was one of the most rewarding - when we set the goal at $25,000 I thought that was too lofty, but if you don't set it how can you achieve it!
The amount of money that came in in the last week was astounding and a huge credit to all of you!

The PWYF team did an amazing job and put in a lot of hours making this event work - I thank them all - Lori, Janessa, Jennifer, Davey, Jill, Mike and Nicole.  With your support and hard work it keeps me motivated to do better, and we will!
And Welcome Riley to the team for 2020!!

Please fill out your surveys as we do take these to heart because without you guys, none of this happens!!

Until next year, have a great winter and start thinking of new ideas for fundraising!!