Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Sept. 21st 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, August 19, 2019, 07:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

Quote from: tbrminsanity on September 13, 2019, 08:15:36 PM
Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on August 19, 2019, 11:02:21 PM
ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g  :excited

We will be hosting an area at PGX devoted to role-playing games. If you would like to run a RPG event please let us know. Past games have included Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, 3 6 9 & more!

Watch this space. Pathfinder 1st & 2nd edition, and Starfinder games coming your way.

If there is a game of Pathfinder 2nd edition, Shadowrun 6th, or Earthdawn I'm interested in attending.
I'm running the 2nd ed demo basically 1 hour long scenario with pregenerated characters if u dont want to play as a pregen I'm doing character creation   before each session

tbrminsanity

Quote from: Cordawg on September 14, 2019, 01:32:58 PM
Quote from: tbrminsanity on September 13, 2019, 08:15:36 PM
Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on August 19, 2019, 11:02:21 PM
ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g  :excited

We will be hosting an area at PGX devoted to role-playing games. If you would like to run a RPG event please let us know. Past games have included Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, 3 6 9 & more!

Watch this space. Pathfinder 1st & 2nd edition, and Starfinder games coming your way.

If there is a game of Pathfinder 2nd edition, Shadowrun 6th, or Earthdawn I'm interested in attending.
I'm running the 2nd ed demo basically 1 hour long scenario with pregenerated characters if u dont want to play as a pregen I'm doing character creation   before each session

PreGen is ok, count me in.
Have fun, play games!

tbrminsanity

Have fun, play games!

bboileau

Bringing out the following GMT COIN game for 3 brave souls who have the time to spare for an epic moment in history. Already posted on main page.

GAME: COIN Game IX - Gandhi: The Decolonization of British India, 1917 – 1947
TEACHER: bboileau
START TIME: 9:00 am
DURATION: 240 minutes (4 Hours)
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. bboileau
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

lifeofturner

Just updated the Game Designer's Corner with several different games from four Saskatchewan designers - including my own design First Past the Post, which seems appropriate to revive this fall. Check them out here!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

tbrminsanity

Quote from: lifeofturner on September 15, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
Just updated the Game Designer's Corner with several different games from four Saskatchewan designers - including my own design First Past the Post, which seems appropriate to revive this fall. Check them out here!

I need to verify when Pathfinder 2e is being run, but if I'm free put me down for First Past the Post.
Have fun, play games!

Cordawg

Quote from: tbrminsanity on September 15, 2019, 08:46:11 PM
Quote from: lifeofturner on September 15, 2019, 12:35:17 PM

I need to verify when Pathfinder 2e is being run, but if I'm free put me down for First Past the Post.
We will be running 2nd ed demos and quest basically all day when we have 4 players we will start

Jescor