Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Sept. 21st 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, August 19, 2019, 07:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

I won't be at Prairie Game Expo this Saturday. Some staff and I will be using Friday night and Saturday to put the store back together now that are renovations are scheduled to be finished on Friday afternoon. Enjoy the event, everyone!

Lori

DesR

I would like to sign up for Sagrada tourney
And also Rodney (RudRod91) and Addy for Sagrada tourney too.

MikeMcC

Game:  Welcome to Centerville
TEACHER:  Mike McC.
START TIME:  4:30 p.m.
DURATION:  120 minutes
# OF PLAYERS:  4
1. Mike

In Welcome to Centreville, you play the role of developer, tycoon & politician as you try to earn fame and fortune by building up and running a small city. 

tbrminsanity

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on September 18, 2019, 10:19:49 AM

GAME: Pathfinder RPG - 2nd Edition
START TIME: as required
DURATION: 90 minutes
PLAYERS: minimum of 3 players
DETAILS: Pathfinder 2nd Edition released recently and now debuts at Prairie Game Expo. This is a good opportunity for new and experienced players to try 2nd edition. The GM will run a table whenever enough players are available. The GM is available run sessions throughout the day as interest demands.
Quest #1: The Sandstone Secret: When the Pathfinder Society receives word of a promising, unexplored ruin in Osirion, the PCs set out to uncover the site's secrets. Yet upon arriving, the PCs learn that a different group of Pathfinders has already entered the ruins. Has there been some mistake, is the site's magic playing tricks on everyone, or is there something more nefarious afoot? GM: Corey H.

Sign me up for early morning (9ish) session.  I would prefer to play a Ranger or Druid if possible.
Have fun, play games!

Cordawg

Just a fyi there will be no pathfinder first ed due to gm cannot make it

Dana_Tillusz

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away free games: Fireball Island: The Curse of Vul-Kar  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help!

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will also be giving away Lanterns Dice: Lights in the Sky.

We will be giving away Lanterns Dice: Lights in the Sky at 12:00pm. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.

Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for a volunteer to run a Learn to Play session between 2-4pm. If that's you, please let us know. We were initially looking for Tiny Towns but we'll open it up to any suitable game.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!