Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Saturday, Sept. 21st, 2019)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, August 19, 2019, 07:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: craftybernardo
10am - 11am: trimmer
11am - 12pm:  standstrong4u
12pm - 1pm: chelsealow
1pm - 2pm: JRobot4
2pm - 3pm: bboileau
3pm - 4pm: Jescor
4pm - 5pm:  PrairieGuy
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - Battle Sheep - Mike M.
10-12 - Quacks of Quedlinburg - Jill
12-2 - Sagrada - Miles
12-2 - Just One standstrong4u
2-4 - Tiny Towns TBD
3-5 - Twice as Clever! Brad B (bboileau)

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for volunteers to help with table registration and to teach games for Learn to Play.

Please reply if you are available to teach any of the following games:

Battle Sheep - 10-12 time slot before tournament begins

Sagrada 12-2 time slot before tournament begins

Also, we are looking for teachers for any of the following games--please let us know what time slot works for you:

Twice As Clever
Tiny Towns
Just One  (PGX demo copy available if needed)
Pandemic: Rapid Response
Quacks of Quedlinburg
Unstable Unicorns
Zombie Kids Evolution (PGX demo copy available if needed)
The Mind
Snikt!

craftybernardo

Its been awhile since I have helped out so put me down for the 9-10 shift at the registration table

jilly

trimmer

standstrong4u

Hello.   I will work the registration table at 11.   I will also do LTP from 12-2.   I will teach Twice as Clever.

standstrong4u

Change to my previous reply. I don't think I know how to play Twice as Clever.   I thought it was pretty clever.  I can do Just One instead.

JRobot4

I can do 1-2 PM for the registration table.

Krazzy

I can:
-teach Battle Sheep from 10-12
-registration table from 12-1
-teach Tiny towns from 2-4
Kristy 🙂

chelsealow