Magic - National Qualifier - Saskatoon - April 23rd

Started by Jason Doan, April 03, 2011, 11:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Doan

Who all is interested in going? Just throwing this thread out there as an easy place for people to organize car pools.

Jason Morton

Already put it out there but I would like to go.  I don't have a car though but would be happy to help with gas for the way there and back.

J.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

kdogg_64

I am going to dallas on the 8th and then regina's qualifier but not to sure about saskatoon. where is the event being hosted at
-kelly

Jason Doan

HellFire

I want to go 100%.  I can drive or just pitch in for gas... lemme know what you gentlemen want to do!

dafish

CurtLorge

Jason Doan

Cool fish...

What up Curt?  I thought you were out of the game.  The Neigel boys looking for a road trip as well?

I don't have any details beyond the fact that registration closes at 10:30.  What kind of vehicle options do we have?  Anyone driving something that will seat 5 fairly comfortably?

CurtLorge

Barrett and I are heading up from MJ Sat morning. I'm pretty busy coaching bball, but am trying to hit these Nats Q's.

dafish