Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, August 10, 2019

Started by Allan Luesink, July 06, 2019, 09:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

***more will be posted about a week prior to the games night***

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

August is here and so is the heat. We will be in the basement of ARBC where it will be cool and comfortable. There also is an elevator for anyone who needs assistance with navigating the stairs.

I'll be featuring the game Raiders of the North Sea. In this game players are seeking to impress the Viking Chieftain by raiding unsuspecting settlements. Players will need to assemble a crew, collect provisions and journey north to plunder gold, iron and livestock. There is glory to be found in battle, even at the hands of the Valkyrie. This is NOT a war game. At its core it is worker placement/set collection game that has receive very good reviews. Check it out:

!!!If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note and I'll see if we can't get your game in the spotlight.

Strategy Saturday will be at Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan