Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, September 14, 2019

Started by Allan Luesink, July 06, 2019, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

The second weekend of September is coming right up and that means Strategy Saturday. Most of you know I aim for the 2nd weekend of the month, however a heads up - the games night may move around a bit in the next few months. For example next month in October we'll avoid the holiday weekend and meet on the 5th.

Cory has volunteered to feature the game Trickerion: Legends of Illusion. Players take on the roles of rival stage illusionists, each with their own strengths and characteristics. They are striving for fortune and fame in a competition hosted by a legendary magician, looking for a successor worthy of the mighty Trickerion Stone, which is rumored to grant supernatural power to its owner.

!!!If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note and I'll see if we can't get your game in the spotlight.

Strategy Saturday will be at Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan