Standard Practice

Started by HellFire, April 02, 2011, 04:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellFire

Hey guys!  Thanks for pointing me to these forums!  This is Tyler, I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together once or twice a week to do some play testing for the national qualifiers.  I'd really like to do well, or at least better than I did at Provincials and I figure playing against you boys is my best bet!  I've got Caw-Blade (U/W), Vampires, Kuldotha Red, and a U/B deck similar to the Wafo/Scheinen (sp?) decks from Barcelona to add to the Gauntlet.  I'm down to meet up at Comic Readers and play or we can go to someone else's place and game hard for a few hours.  If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or post here! 

kdogg_64

I would like to test, but afraid i wont have time until the 12th

HellFire

Sounds good dude.  Have we met??? 

Wojo

A few of us are getting together this thursday at comic readers around 6pm to either have a standard tournament or just playtest.  all are invited.

HellFire

Awesome!  I'll be there but probably a little late... Like 6:30.

JohnKapp

Woj, bring EDH decks, I haven't played in weeks.

Jason Doan

Testing again this Wednesday, April 20th...come one, come all.  I can be there sometime between 5:30 and 6:00.

dafish

Jason Doan

Always nice to have someone of Wojo's skill to test with, if I can go 50-50 against him I always feel I've got a shot.  Hope you both can make it.