ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 8 Discussion

• 30 Replies

Lareina

Hey everyone, I just put up the rival pairings.

Month 1 Rivals
Matt L vs Mike R
Anthony R vs David J
Ryan E vs Chad B
Drake C vs Casey S
Mark R vs Chris G
Colin L vs Kyle U
Maeson L is waiting for new recruits to join

Even though we've technically started the league, it's never too late to join! All you have to do is get 2 points to get 1 entry into the monthly draw, and that's really just 1 win or 2 losses not including bonus points.

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
Hello.  I am looking for games starting Wed. Jun.12/19.  Available evenings and weekends.

Anthony Richardson

• View Profile
  • Name: Anthony Richardson
Anyone interested in a game at 16:30 tomorrow at readers? I am downtown after work anyway and might as well try to get a game in before I battle it out with Kyle at 17:45.

ColinL.

• View Profile
  • Name: Colin
I'm also looking to get a game in some time in the next week. Anyone available at the store or I have a table

Reffus

• View Profile
  • Name: Dave J
Short notice but I am suddenly available today between 10-3 if anyone wants to get in a game.

ChadBoudreau

Colin L as Necrons played Chad B as Tyranids at ComicReaders Downtown on June 20. Colin won. Chad lost. Chad was not painted. Colin was painted.

RyanE

• View Profile
I'm on holidays this month and would be up for a game next week sometime, if anyone wants to try and sort something out.

Lareina

Sorry people, I took the first week of July off, so I'll update things asap!

Next season's league will go back to beginning of the year, so we don't have to compete with nice outdoor weather :)

RyanE

• View Profile
I am free for a game either Wednesday or Thursday evening (July 10 or 11), if anyone is interested.

ColinL.

• View Profile
  • Name: Colin
Anyone up for a game?