Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 16, 2019 (18:30)

Started by Meeple Monday, March 04, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikkisportraits

Please add me to Architects of the West. Thanks. I will also bring Maki Stack a quick 15 min dexterity game that could make a good learn to play sometime if you like! :) it is for 2, 4 or 6 players ages 7 +. Each round lasts about 15 min.
https://sask.games/index.php?topic=7878.msg51777#msg51777

miles

SMORLEY

tlh878

I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

Mark M

moment

GAME: Android: Netrunner
TEACHER: moment
START TIME: 6:30 pm
DURATION: 90 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 2 per match
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/124742/android-netrunner

Android: Netrunner is a one-on-one card game where one player tries to hack into a corporation to steal their secret agendas, while the other player tries to defend their corporation from the hacker.

1. moment
2. trimmer

Bellis

MikeMcC

GAME:    MISSION: RED PLANET (1st Ed.)
TEACHER:    Jill Fauth
START TIME:    6:30
DURATION:    75 minutes
# OF PLAYERS:    5
1. Jill
2. Mike McC.
3. Susey
Mission: Red Planet is an area control game, you are trying to get astronauts to Mars to gain control of different regions.

GAME:    WELCOME TO CENTERVILLE
TEACHER:    Mike McCallion
START TIME:    8:30
DURATION:    90 min.
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. MikeMcC
Welcome To Centerville: players manage different aspects of a city to gain wealth & prestige... a bit of set collecting, a bit of area-control, a Yahtzee-style dice mechanism...
(an earlier start may be possible if all players are present)

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Reynard

I have to cancel tonight, sorry Mike. Kiddo isnt feeling good.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan