FRAGCON - Game Schedule and Sign-up

Started by FragAdmin, March 04, 2019, 07:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firerush

Where so I pay my fee? At the door this time?
I'd like to sign up for Starfinder both days. Do I need to bring my own character or do I use pre-made ones?

Cordawg

Quote from: Firerush on March 14, 2019, 09:15:12 AM
I'd like to sign up for Starfinder both days. Do I need to bring my own character or do I use pre-made ones?

Hello firerush there was a mistake it was supposed to be pathfinder on Saturday but for  characters they need to be starfinder society legal  for more information  check out the starfinder guild guide found on the paizo website
If u need any more info let me know

FragAdmin

Yes, tickets are available at the door.
- FRAG Advertising Administrator

Firerush

Quote from: Cordawg on March 14, 2019, 11:23:40 AM
Quote from: Firerush on March 14, 2019, 09:15:12 AM

Hello firerush there was a mistake it was supposed to be pathfinder on Saturday but for  characters they need to be starfinder society legal  for more information  check out the starfinder guild guide found on the paizo website
If u need any more info let me know

I'll look into it, but just put me in for Starfinder friday and I'll look at the other things for Saturday and Sunday

Bob Newis

Please sign me and Dave Wood up for the Commands and Colours

Bob Newis

Please also sign me up for Starfinder and Song of Blades and Heroes

Bob Newis

Please also add Dave Wood for Starfinder and Song of Heroes. Thanks

Firerush

I don't know if I Want to play pathfinder Saturday but could you change "Firerush" to "Wilson" for Starfinder. That's my real name

Firerush

For those of us playing Starfinder or Pathfinder, should we indicate what class we want to play?

FragAdmin

I believe Cory will have a selection of pre-made characters, so you should be okay

Quote from: Firerush on March 14, 2019, 10:41:30 PM
For those of us playing Starfinder or Pathfinder, should we indicate what class we want to play?
- FRAG Advertising Administrator