• 4 Replies

RTigger

• View Profile
    • OfDiceAndMen.ca
  • BGG ID: RTigger
  • Name: Chad McCallum
Games For Sale! January Edition!
« on: January 02, 2019, 08:06:10 AM »
Deep Space D-6 Endless Expansion - $10 - Got an extra copy in my kickstarter delivery, so if anyone has the base game (or just wants to PnP it) here's an unopened copy of the expansion

Gorus Maximus - $20 - gladitorial combat-themed trick taking game fresh off the press from KS.  This is the fancy deluxe edition.

Hail Hydra - $20 - Play as your favourite Marvel heroes taking on some classic bad guys in this hidden traitor game

Cryptid - $25 - Figure out other players' clues to locate a mythical creature in this competitive deduction game

Level 7 [Invasion] - $25 - Defend the world from alien invasion in this semi-co-op

Catacombs (3rd Edition) - $40 - A dungeon crawling dexterity game!

Discover: Lands Unknown - $40 - Fantasy Flight's fancy new exploration game.  I got the Desert and Mountain tiles if that means anything to you ;)

Shadowrun: Crossfire with Character Expansion Pack 1 - $40 - A shadowrun-themed co-operative deckbuilder with legacy / campaign components

Xia: Legends of a Drift System with Embers of a Forsaken Star and Mission & Powers expansions - $120 - The ultimate space sandbox game.  Everything you can possibly get for Xia in one bundle!  The mission pack hasn't shipped yet but when it does I can either receive it and give it to you, or forward the shipping to your address.

Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition with several expansions (Mists of Bilehall, Shadow of Nerekhall, Oath of the Outcast, Heirs of Blood) - $170 - All you need to enjoy Descent, including the expansion that unlocks a new campaign in the free Road to Legend co-operative app!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:01:49 PM by RTigger »

Dana_Tillusz

• bloop
    • View Profile
    • comicreaders.com
  • BGG ID: HeavyD
Re: Games For Sale! January Edition!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:27 PM »
Hey Chad,

I'd take Cryptid.
Snikt!

Gloop