Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 11th 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 20, 2019, 08:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesR

On the off chance. :huh:......Rodney lost his cell today  >:(, he is pretty sure he had it when we left PGX but checking if anyone spotted one spotted it

Thanks

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: DesR on May 11, 2019, 08:51:10 PM
On the off chance. :huh:......Rodney lost his cell today  >:(, he is pretty sure he had it when we left PGX but checking if anyone spotted one spotted it

Thanks

Nothing was found at clean up.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

:scrab-t :scrab-h :scrab-a :scrab-n :scrab-k :scrab-blank :scrab-y :scrab-o :scrab-u

A big thanks to everyone who attended our 16th PGX and those who chipped in to make PGX a success!

Special thanks to the following volunteers: Tamara, Christine, Davey, John W, Derek T, Darrin, Jesse, Gary, Lori, Jason V, Nikki, & Rosemarie. And everyone who helped with teardown!

A big thank you to Al Ritchie Association for running the canteen!

PGX wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the PGX planning committee and SaskGames executive: Brad, Chad, & Mike. Thanks guys!
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game Expo Recap

ATTENDANCE: 225

BOARD GAMES PLAYED: Blue Lagoon, Gentes, Shadowrun Crossfire, Fresco, Stone Age, Ticket to Ride: Europe, Robin Hood & Merry Men, Star Realms, Dixit, Gans Schon Clever, Reef, Century: Spice Road, Batman: Gotham Chronicles, Potion Explosion, Space Base, Shout-Out, Yomi, Cave Evil, Plague Inc., Awful Orphanage, Aquasphere, Kingsburg, Import / Export, Can't Stop, Insider, Medieval Academy, Tichu, La Granga: No Siesta, Brass, Crusaders: Thy Will Be Done, Endeavor: Age of Sail, Star Wars: Destiny, Azul: Stain Glass of Sintra, Sagrada, Hive, Kingdomino, Animal Upon Animal, Clank!, Ticket to Ride, Cockroach Poker, tummple!, Azul, Hanabi, Hamsterolle, Villa Paletti, Tsuro, Photosynthesis, Just One, King of Tokyo, Railroad Ink, Rhino Hero, NMBR 9, Linja, Enchanted Tower, Ice Cool, Carcassonne, Jungle Speed, Codenames, Harry Potter: Hogwart's Battle, Villa Paletti, Wingspan & more! (Please let us know what you played that I missed recording!)

RPGS PLAYED: Pathfinder, Starfinder, Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition, The Quiet Year, Star Wars - Edge of the Empire & Fiasco

MINIATURE GAMES PLAYED: Gaslands, Warmachine & X-Wing 2.0

CCGS PLAYED: Keyforge, Final Fantasy

LOCALLY DESIGNED GAMES PLAYED: Galactic Payload, Path of the Bushido, The New World Order, & Basic Dungeoneering: Run, you fools, run!

HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) 225 attendees!!!
(2) Big thanks to anyone who taught games at Prairie Game Expo-- whether you were an official Prairie Game Expo Ambassador or an attendee kind enough to invite people to your table.
(3) It was good to see so many different types of games played.
(4) Special thanks to SaskGames, Al Ritchie Community Centre, & Core Ritchie Community Centre.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to PGX@SaskGames.com
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

:scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s

Thanks to Random.org the following people won the door prizes:

Early Bird Draw for Raise Your Goblets: Kim Hall (Darkland Pixie)

Attendance / Volunteer Draw for DC Spyfall w/ promos: Jonathan Bauche

All prizes will be available for pick up at the South Albert ComicReaders location after Monday May 13th! Congratulations!
Snikt!

DesR

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on May 11, 2019, 11:42:39 PM
Quote from: DesR on May 11, 2019, 08:51:10 PM

Thanks

Nothing was found at clean up.

thanks

ChadBoudreau

There was a full roster of 6 players for the Warmachine / Hordes tournament: 3 from Regina and 3 from Saskatoon.
Three prizes were given out.
Overall winner was Chris Wagner.
Most Control Points was Ryan Lashta and most army points destroyed was Robert Green.

NeikeDjour

I got a message from Britt asking if anyone noticed a jacket left over at the event at the Star Wars Destiny table.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: NeikeDjour on May 13, 2019, 09:11:12 AM
I got a message from Britt asking if anyone noticed a jacket left over at the event at the Star Wars Destiny table.

Nothing was left behind. She might want to phone the facility just incase, but we stayed until the venue closed and didn't find anything.
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on May 13, 2019, 09:56:08 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on May 13, 2019, 09:11:12 AM

Nothing was left behind. She might want to phone the facility just incase, but we stayed until the venue closed and didn't find anything.
Ok, I'll forward on the message. Thanks!
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List