Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 11th 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 20, 2019, 08:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightling

ChadBoudreau

step_hen_7

Stephen L for Blue Lagoon and Ticket to Ride: Europe.

CitizenVectron

tbrminsanity

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 20, 2019, 09:16:07 PM
ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g  :excited

We will be hosting an area at PGX devoted to role-playing games. If you would like to run a RPG event please let us know. Past games have included Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, 3 6 9 & more!

GAME: Saskatchewan Pathfinder Society - Pathfinder
ORGANIZER: Corey H
TIME: 10:00am
DURATION: 4 hours (four 1-hour adventures)
PLAYERS: 6
DETAILS: 10-16 What the Helms Hide
What Helms the Hide is a series of four quests designed for levels 1-5. What the Helms Hide includes four 1-hour adventures that send the PCs across the Inner Sea region to uncover the secretive Decemvirate's past. Disagreements among the Pathfinders erupted into violence 300 years ago, spurring the Society's leaders to don helms that hid their identities and protected them from assassins. These ten members of the Decemvirate have remained anonymous to this day, but a recent discovery may uncover new information about this dangerous part of the Society's history. With a unique window into the past, it falls to the PCs to identify these original leaders and the secrets they buried before donning the helms—in the process helping to unveil a hidden threat to the Society.

Players

Sign me up.
Have fun, play games!

Jubejubes

willy_high

Not sure how to sign up for tournament so I'm sorry if this is wrong. Could you please at william low,Chelsea low and jack low to the ticket to ride tournament.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: willy_high on May 11, 2019, 09:46:46 AM
Not sure how to sign up for tournament so I'm sorry if this is wrong. Could you please at william low,Chelsea low and jack low to the ticket to ride tournament.

Great. Added.
Snikt!

DesR

Coming, and so is Rodney (his username is RudRod91)

Brightling

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on May 11, 2019, 06:37:48 AM
Quote from: Brightling on May 10, 2019, 07:41:16 PM
Could I sign up for the 12:00 D&D with Desiree G?
For sure! You are now signed up.

And now I can't make it. My wife is sick, and I have to stay home to take care of the kids. Sorry for the last minute cancellation!