Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 11th 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 20, 2019, 08:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Quote from: Sil3nced on May 08, 2019, 11:41:13 AM
One Final addition to the Warmachine/Hordes tournament is needed, please add Ryan L

You are now signed up.
And the Warmachine / Hordes tournament is now full!

Dana_Tillusz

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away free games: DC Spyfall  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help!

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will also be giving away Raise Your Goblets.

We will be giving away Raise your Goblets at 12:00pm. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.

Snikt!

AlexMeeres

I'll be coming with some members of Milestone School Board Games Club, who are eager to see what the event is all about. I'm also registered in the painting tournament. Hope to see everyone there!

We'll be there from about 10 until 3. Some players are eager to spectate or participate in RPGs, game design Q&As, or Learn to Plays, but we can't all sign up in advance.

PhotoJim

Avidly gaming since 1972.

R Newell

My traveling buddy (the Fozzy to my Kermit) has canceled on joining me for this road trip.  That opens up a spot in both sessions of Gaslands.

Inertia

tlh878

Quote from: AlexMeeres on May 09, 2019, 08:45:05 AM
I'll be coming with some members of Milestone School Board Games Club, who are eager to see what the event is all about. I'm also registered in the painting tournament. Hope to see everyone there!

We'll be there from about 10 until 3. Some players are eager to spectate or participate in RPGs, game design Q&As, or Learn to Plays, but we can't all sign up in advance.

One of my students from Lumsden Elementary Board game club will be there from about 9:00 - 1:00.  Hopefully they can find something to play together :)
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

sna17

I will sign up for Brass please. I think Tamara still needs to be added to the game as well. Thanks!

Dana_Tillusz

Everything should be updated to this point. If we have missed something in error please let us know.
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

Could you please sign up Adam and Petra to the Ticket to Ride tournament. Thanks.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List