Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 11th 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 20, 2019, 08:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeker

GAME: Brass: Lancashire
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/28720/brass-lancashire
TEACHER: Shelby/Marshall
START TIME: 10:00 am
DURATION: 120-180 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Steve (zeker)

jilly

miles

ChadBoudreau

Game: Star Wars - Edge of the Empire
Teacher: Bart Soroka
Start Time: 12:00 PM
Duration: Approximately 3 to 4 hours
Details: In this adventure, you'll play as six of the galaxies seedier occupants. Smugglers, assassins, outlaws, work outside the bounds of Imperial Law to make a place for themselves. You've got a long history, and it might be full of betrayal, debt, regret, or shame. But instead of dragging you down, it propels you through the Galaxy, fleeing or desperate to make up for your past.
You'll find yourself working with three others - it's not your first rodeo with this group, and you've maintained a solid professional working relationship. You're on a blue-milk run - pick up a half dozen crates, don't look inside, don't ask what they are, get them to your ship, drop them off, and pick up enough creds to survive another cycle.
I've got a bad feeling about this...

zeker

Whops! Copy-and-paster error, I am teaching Brass, not Shelby or Marshal. My bad.

Reynard

Quote from: zeker on May 06, 2019, 08:50:19 PM
Whops! Copy-and-paster error, I am teaching Brass, not Shelby or Marshal. My bad.

We probably could, but I won't be there that early, unfortunately.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Bob Newis

Please sign me up for the Gaslands Demolition Derby and Vampire the Masquerade.

Thanks

tlh878

I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

jobau2460

My girlfriend and I will be playing Hogwarts Battle at 12:30.

Game: Hogwarts Battle
Teacher: Jon B
Start Time: 12:30 PM
Duration: Approximately 1 1/2 hours
Details: Play as your favorite characters and defend the wizarding world from evil forces. Enhance your abilities as you build your deck with over 140 cards. Seven successive game adventures offer increasing difficulty as you battle Villains and unlock new abilities, secrets and challenges.

There will be two spaces open, in the 4 player game.

Sil3nced

One Final addition to the Warmachine/Hordes tournament is needed, please add Ryan L