Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 11th 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 20, 2019, 08:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSven

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Tempest

Add me to the X-Wing tourney please. I'll probably bring another game or two for afterwards.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Tempest on April 30, 2019, 09:56:42 PM
Add me to the X-Wing tourney please. I'll probably bring another game or two for afterwards.

You're in!
Snikt!

SteamPunch

I'll play in the Blue Lagoon and Ticket to Ride Europe tournaments. I can bring a Ticket to Ride Europe as well.

thomsoda

Lareina

Chris and I will be there, probably from 1 to 5/6ish (depends on how long we think our dogs can last). We'll be bringing out Batman: Gotham City Chronicles.

I won't post up sign up for it, but each game takes about 2 hours to complete and we have room for 2 other players. We'll treat it as a drop in and drop out play with myself or Chris running the villains since their turn structure is slightly different than the heroes. You don't even have to play, you can just come watch us play and ask questions as we play.

Edit - I can also bring a copy of Ticket to Ride Europe

lifeofturner

Just updated the Game Designer's Corner with some exciting play tests of Galactic Payload and Path of the Bushido by Nathan Ottenson and The New World Order and Basic Dungeoneering by Ferne Hebig. Check out the descriptions:

https://sask.games/index.php?topic=7878.msg51779#msg51779
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: SteamPunch on May 01, 2019, 08:20:08 AM
I'll play in the Blue Lagoon and Ticket to Ride Europe tournaments. I can bring a Ticket to Ride Europe as well.

We would appreciate you bringing a copy of TtR:E. Thanks!
Snikt!

ChadBoudreau