Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Saturday, May 11th, 2019)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 20, 2019, 08:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: tlh878 (Tamara)
10am - 11am: JRobot4 (Jason)
11am - 12pm:  Naardmund (Gary)
12pm - 1pm: Puzzler (Christine)
1pm - 2pm: Mike McC.
2pm - 3pm: bboileau (Brad B)
3pm - 4pm: Standstrong4u (Rosemarie)
4pm - 5pm:  trimmer (Darrin)
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - Blue Lagoon (Mike McC.)
10-12 - Tiny Epic Galaxies (Christine)
12-2 - Ticket to Ride: Europe (Jesse)
12-2 - Sagrada (Rosemarie)
2-4 -
3-5 - Wasabi (Brad B)

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

tlh878

I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for Learn to Play volunteers for:

Blue Lagoon 10-2 (tournament to follow)

Ticket to Ride: Europe 12-2 (tournament to follow)

Also, we have lots of LTP spots open the rest of the afternoon. If you are able to teach any of the following games let us know!

Cryptid
Reef
Welcome To...
Quest for El Dorado
Battle Sheep
Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra
Sagrada
The Mind
Modern Art

Or any other great game that will fit into the LTP format.

Snikt!

JRobot4

Naardmund

Puzzler

I will work the registration table at 12 - 1 pm.  and I could teach Tiny Epic Galaxy or another game if you would prefer. 

trimmer

I can work the registration table from 4-5 but I am in the Keyforge tournament and if it goes long may need someone to cover until I get there. It doesn't start until 1PM so I could also trade for a morning shift if that works better.

standstrong4u

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!