• 1 Replies

RTigger

• View Profile
    • OfDiceAndMen.ca
  • BGG ID: RTigger
  • Name: Chad McCallum
Games for Sale! December Edition!
« on: December 05, 2018, 08:32:16 AM »
Level 7 [Invasion] - $30 - Defend the world from alien invasion in this semi-co-op

Alchemists - $35 - Described as "academia the board game", combine ingredients to solve a logic puzzle while publishing theories about your findings

Catacombs (3rd Edition) - $35 - A dungeon crawling dexterity game!

Discover: Lands Unknown - $40 - Fantasy Flight's fancy new exploration game.  I got the Desert and Mountain tiles if that means anything to you ;)

Shadowrun: Crossfire with Character Expansion Pack 1 - $40 - A shadowrun-themed co-operative deckbuilder with legacy / campaign components

Xia: Legends of a Drift System with Embers of a Forsaken Star and Mission & Powers expansions - $120 - The ultimate space sandbox game.  Everything you can possibly get for Xia in one bundle!  The mission pack hasn't shipped yet but when it does I can either receive it and give it to you, or forward the shipping to your address.

Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition with several expansions (Mists of Bilehall, Shadow of Nerekhall, Oath of the Outcast, Heirs of Blood) - $170 - All you need to enjoy Descent, including the expansion that unlocks a new campaign in the free Road to Legend co-operative app!

vinhos88

• View Profile
Re: Games for Sale! December Edition!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »
Interested in Alchemists
Is it the 2014 one?
Can you email me lakershoww@yahoo.com