Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (Sunday, January 20, 2019)

Started by ChadBoudreau, November 29, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: Darrin B
10am - 11am: Jason
11am - 12pm:  Rosemarie
12pm - 1pm: Nikki
1pm - 2pm:
2pm - 3pm: Davey
3pm - 4pm:
4pm - 5pm: 
5pm - 6pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - Jim - Ganz Schon Clever
12-2 - Reef
2-4 - Jason -  Railroad Ink

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.

ChadBoudreau

With fewer hours of gaming planned for this Sunday event, we are going to run less LTP sessions. We are definitely going to run Ganz Schon Clever again because we are going to do a tournament for that game. We are also going to run Reef as LTP. We are also thinking of running at least two more LTP sessions from the following games:

- Welcome to...
- Takenoko
- Karuba
- Through the Desert
- Magic Maze
- Railroad Ink

Please let us know if you are interested in available to teach any of these games as part of LTP on Sunday, January 20, 2019.

PhotoJim

I can teach Ganz Schon Clever for the learn-to-play at 10:00, if you like.  I'm good for either an hour or for the full two hours, whatever you need.

Jim
Avidly gaming since 1972.

JRobot4

standstrong4u

Hi.  I can work the registration table from 11-12.   Rosemarie

nikkisportraits

trimmer

trimmer

Sorry, I just discovered there is the Keyforge tournament in the afternoon so I can't work the registration desk from 2-3. However, I could trade for a 9-10am spot though. I am helping the LTP for Keyforge from 10-12.

JRobot4

ChadBoudreau

QuoteSorry, I just discovered there is the Keyforge tournament in the afternoon so I can't work the registration desk from 2-3. However, I could trade for a 9-10am spot though. I am helping the LTP for Keyforge from 10-12.

I've added you to the registration table from 9am-10am, Darrin.
Thanks.