Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Sunday, January 20 2019 (9am) FREE!

Started by ChadBoudreau, November 29, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Dana_Tillusz

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away free games: Piratoons  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help!

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will also be giving away That's a Question! & Zooscape.

We will be giving away Zooscape & That's a Question at 12:00pm. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.

Snikt!

MikeMcC

GAME:   Istanbul
TEACHER:  Mike McC.
START TIME: 2:00pm
DURATION: 90 min.
# OF PLAYERS: 5
1. Mike McC.

jilly

SteamPunch

ChadBoudreau

Please reserve a spot for Ragdollgun for Takenoko. I'll get him to confirm tonight.

zeker

miles

Could you sign me up for the following.
Key forge at 10:00
Ganz shon clever tournament
Istanbul

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: tlh878 on January 17, 2019, 06:34:49 AM
I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to spend much time at PGX, but I have a copy of Ganz Schon Clever I can drop off for the tournament.

That would be great! Thank you.
Snikt!

Bob Newis