Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition / Command Manual Scenarios

Started by celticgriffon, February 17, 2021, 08:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celticgriffon

I haven't played much W40k over the years.  My first boxed set was 2nd edition.  I only played a handful of games during that era.  I somewhat preferred the grandeur of Epic instead.

When the Battle of Macragge came out I played a little and recently I also played a few games of 8th edition.

My 11 year old son has taken a liking to Death Guard and we decided we will play through the Missions in the Command Manual.

Unfortunately, it took 29 hrs to upload this 15 min clip to youtube. 

But here is our battle report for Mission 1: First Contact.

Thanks for watching!

I wonder if you could be anyone would you be yourself? - yup it's mine..

celticgriffon

Mission 2: Against the Swarm has now been uploaded.

I think the Space Marine Captain may have been able to fire his pistol in the shooting phase even though he was in hth..  If anyone knows the correct rules please feel free to comment. Cheers!

celticgriffon

Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition / Mission 3: Agents of Annihilation/ Command Manual Scenarios / Learn to Play Scenario

A group of Skorpekh Destroyers has entered the fray with orders to eradicate the Space Marines completely.  One Assault Intercessor Squad has been ordered to hold out upon a defensible position, buying hte Space Marines time to launch a devastating counter-attack.

This mission introduces new unites, terrain features, pistol rules, Armour Penetration (AP), and multiple damage elements into the learning.

The battle lasts four turns.  If there are any Space Marines remaining by end of Turn 4 they win.