ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Primer League - Season 3 Discussion

• 33 Replies

Lareina

Re: ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Primer League - Season 3 Discussion
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2018, 09:08:31 AM »
Sorry everyone, I've been really busy lately! I'll be compiling all the results for a draw at the end of the League.

I'll be counting all results as normal, the restriction of only counting the point value once is gone!

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2018, 03:55:29 PM »
looking for games this weekend. up to 1500 pts.  306 533 1073 kingleir@gmail.com

Lareina

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2018, 10:40:40 AM »
Hey a quick announcement, sorry I've been really busy these past months and haven't been able to give this league enough attention, I'll get some prizes posted up soon!

Coming in the new year from January to about March, we are looking to run a Kill Team League/Campaign. Then go into an Escalation League afterwards in April/May with the point values of 750/1125/1500.

More details to come!

Lareina

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2019, 04:13:53 PM »
Finally got the draw done! Congrats to Drake and Colin for winning the draw! Your prize will be in my file :)

We'll post up all the details for the Kill Team League/Campaign (whatever it is), Chad will probably doing most of the grunt work for it. And I should be all bright-eyed and bushy tailed for the start of Escalation in April/May!