Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (September 29, 2018)

Started by ChadBoudreau, July 29, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: Mike McCallion
10am - 11am: Jason Vanstone
11am - 12pm:  Gary Hollingshead
12pm - 1pm: Darrin Bailey
1pm - 2pm: Jill Fauth
2pm - 3pm: Brad Boileau
3pm - 4pm:
4pm - 5pm: 
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - Ganz Schon Clever Mike McCallion (mikemcc)
10-12 - Azul Jen Squires (thisisnotmyredditusername)
12-2 - Jamaica Brad Boileau (bboileau)
12-2 - Century (Golem or Spice Road) Jason Vanstone (JRobot4)
2-4 - Istanbul: The Dice Game Kristy S
3-5 - Potion Explosion Rosemarie Optiz (standstrong4u)

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.

MikeMcC

I'll volunteer for the 9-10 shift on the Registration Table.

JRobot4

JRobot4

I have a copy of I Hate Zombies that was sent to me in error that I could donate as a prize for the event...who do I speak to about this?

Lori

Quote from: JRobot4 on August 14, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
I have a copy of I Hate Zombies that was sent to me in error that I could donate as a prize for the event...who do I speak to about this?

Someone from the committee will see your post and get in touch I'm sure, but ChadBoudreau, Dana_Tillusz, bboileau or MikeMcC are the people you're looking for.

Dana_Tillusz

Hi Jason,
Bring it out and we can do a draw for it.
Thanks!
Dana.
Snikt!

JRobot4

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on August 15, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

Hi Jason,
Bring it out and we can do a draw for it.
Thanks!
Dana.

Wiĺl do!

Naardmund

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

JRobot4