Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018 (9am) FREE!

Started by ChadBoudreau, July 29, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades

Could you please sign me up for the Azul tournament and the Century tournament? Thank you. :)

jobau2460

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on August 29, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
QuoteI'd be interested in demoing Kill Team, but I am not sure when I would be around that day yet.

Would someone need to bring anything to take part in the demo or do you have everything that would be needed, including game mat and terrain?

I can bring everything, might make up some premade teams, but people could bring their own as well. Looks like I'll have the day off, when is a good time for demos?

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI can bring everything, might make up some premade teams, but people could bring their own as well. Looks like I'll have the day off, when is a good time for demos?

We usually reach peak attendance by noon and the event stays steady until about 6pm at which time it starts to taper off.

How does 12pm - 4pm sound? We can put it on the schedule as "demo / learn-to-play" for that time period.

ChadBoudreau

Century Spice Road / Century Golem Edition added to the Learn-to-Play schedule for 12pm - 2pm. Learn the game and then sign-up for the Century tournament.

Azul added to the Learn-to-Play schedule for 10am - 12pm. Learn the game and then sign-up for the Azul tournament.

ChadBoudreau

GAME: PitchCar Mini
ORGANIZER: Chad Boudreau
START TIME: 9:00AM
DURATION: 30 MINUTES
PLAYERS: 7
DETAILS: The mini version of PitchCar returns to PGX! Start your engines, flex your fingers, and join us for a rip-roaring start to Prairie Game Expo with this dexterity game that simulates the speed and perils of performance car racing. Chad will lead the race from 9am - 10am, hoping to get two games in, but then PitchCar Mini will stay set up until 12pm so that others can enjoy this game, too.

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Android: Netrunner
ORGANIZER: Nick Murphy
START TIME: 9:00AM
DURATION: 60 minutes per match
PLAYERS: 2 players per match
DETAILS: Fantasy Flight Games has retired Android: Netrunner but the players refuse to let it lie dormant! Nick Murphy and Android: Netrunner return to Prairie Game Expo. Learn the game or challenge Nick and other players in a duel where hackers try to infiltrate corporations in a cyber-punk future. Participants will receive exclusive promo cards from the final Android: Netrunner OP Kit.

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
ORGANIZER: Michael P (parkermech)
TIME: 11:00am - 4:00pm
DURATION: 30 minutes per session
PLAYERS: 2 players per session
DETAILS: Age of Sigmar is a table-top miniatures game from Games Workshop. Players assemble, paint, and field fantasy miniatures and engage in combat on a gameboad featuring detailed terrain. Michael is demoing and answering questions about the game. Each demo is approximately 30 minutes in length. 2 players per demo. Lots of room for observers. No experience required. Pre-registration is not required but you can do so to ensure you get a chance to try this game.

JRobot4

Kingleir

Hades

Please sign me up for Through the Ages. Thank you.

Also could you please add a +1 for Through the Ages? Thanks.