Dustin G: 7
Cameron C: 6
Xander K: 3
Jonathan B: 3
Mike N: 3
Michael P: 1
Colin L: 1
Cory P: 1

Each game gets you 1 entry into the draw. I prepared the slips of paper and Lareina blindly drew two names.

I am pleased to announce the winners of a $25 gift certificate from ComicReaders Downtown are:

1. Xander K
2. Cameron C

The gift certificates are at the store and can be picked up at your convenience.

Congratulations to the winners of the draw.

ChadBoudreau

I have also added the games played for round 2 so far. Thanks for the reports. Justin S defeated Cameron so Justin received +1 for Slayer of Champions and now sits at the top of the ladder.

Scherban

• View Profile
Re: ComicReaders Downtown: Age of Sigmar: Ladder of Command Campaign Discussion
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2018, 04:42:29 PM »
dustin g stormcast vs justin skaven
highland
major victory justin
both armies not painted

Was a really close game, barely pulled it off after my hellpit moved about 30” in one turn to save an objective (Thank you packmasters and time cogs)

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2018, 10:14:34 AM »
Thanks for the report, guys. I've updated the standings and the ladder to reflect the results.

I will post the final results on Friday.

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2018, 10:22:12 AM »
We had nine active players over the course of the Ladder (though some did not play a game in Round 2).
Here is the list:
Justin S
Cameron C
Dustin G
Xander K
Mike N
Jonathan B
Michael P
Colin L
Cory P

I had intended to do a Age of Sigmar Ladder wrap-up event at Prairie Game Expo on September 29. This is still possible pending player interest. How many of you 9 would be available and interested in such an event. The other option would be to NOT do it at Prairie Game Expo and to arrange for a wrap-up event at the downtown Legion in early October. I will also say the Sigmar event at Prairie Game Expo would be an afternoon / early evening event. It won't be a morning event.

Scherban

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2018, 06:46:35 PM »
I am almost positive Cam and me would 100% down and should easily be able to get Dustin in on something.

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2018, 12:06:48 PM »
Here are the final standings for ComicReaders' first Age of Sigmar Ladder Campaign:

2. Cameron C 29 pts
3. Dustin G 21.5 pts
4. Xander K 12 pts
5. Mike N 10 pts
6. Jonathan B 4 pts
7. Michael P 4 pts
8. Colin L 3
9. Cory P 1 pts

Ladder
1. Justin S - Pestilens
2. Michael P (Tzeentch)
3. Mike N (Stormcast Eternals)
4. Xander K (Ironjawz)
5. Dustin G - Stormcast Eternals
6. Cameron C (Legions of Nagash)
7. Cory P - Nighthaunt
8. Jonathan B (Flesh- Eater Courts)
9. Colin L - Beastclaw Raiders

The winner of the $25 gift certificate random draw is once again Cameron C.
And I've decided to reward Justin S $25 for being at the top of the ladder and the top of the points standings.
Your gift certificates can be picked up at ComicReaders Downtown at your convenience.

There WILL NOT be a wrap up event at Prairie Game Expo this weekend. With only nine players on the roster I'm going to try to make arrangements for a wrap-up in the near future at the downtown store or the downtown Royal Canadian Legion. All nine players (and me to make 10) will get invited and we'll see if we can make a day of it.

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2018, 12:11:40 PM »
I am almost positive Cam and me would 100% down and should easily be able to get Dustin in on something.

As mentioned, there won't be a wrap-up event at Prairie Game Expo but I bet Michael P would appreciate some fellow players attending his Age of Sigmar demos from 11:00am to 4:00pm. He has a few sign-ups already. Not sure if he needs a hand, but another table of Age of Sigmar in action might attract some more eyeballs.

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
I’d like to participate in some 1000 point demo games this Saturday. Never got any in during the campaign unfortunately

parkermech

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2018, 08:19:39 AM »
The couple games I had were great fun and was good to see new people enjoying the game.

The demo games are going to be short skirmishes and I will be supplying both forces.
-Michael