Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, July 14, 2018

Started by Allan Luesink, June 25, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

Most people are aware that each month I look to shine the spotlight on an individual game. This game is featured and is a great way to get a game to the table that I (or others) would like to have a go at. If you have a game that is in your collection, whether it be old or new, and have a hankering to play it, contact me and I'll see about helping you scratch that itch.

My itch for July is Founding Fathers. This game has such a unique theme. The game is about the creation of the American Constitution and the articles that were (and weren't) included in it. The goal of each player is to be the person who has been best able to influence the final draft of the this historically critical document. When I first saw this game I could hardly believe someone one would even consider this topic for a game, but the designers have come up with a really solid, enjoyable (even educational) game. Come on out and give it a try.

!!!If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note and I'll see if we can't get your game in the spotlight.

Strategy Saturday will be at Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan