MTG - New Player

Started by Mark, March 12, 2011, 02:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Hey,

I am just coming back to magic the gathering after being away since the Urza block.  I think I finally have accumulated enough cards that I have a semi-competitive Standard format deck.(and 2 binders full of mythics,rares and uncommons)  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing some games with a total newcomer as I am sure I am rusty on the rules and want to make sure this deck will work the way I want it to.  I am generally available on Saturdays and the odd weekday evening if my wife is working.  send me a PM or reply here if you are interested. 

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Mark

Sorry ifI posted this in the wrong location.  I am also looking for 2x Mox Opal & assorted planeswalkers (Koth & Tezz mainly lol).  So if anyone has those they are looking to get rid of plenty of trade material.

Bix Conners

Quote from: Mark on March 12, 2011, 04:17:02 PM
Sorry ifI posted this in the wrong location.  I am also looking for 2x Mox Opal & assorted planeswalkers (Koth & Tezz mainly lol).  So if anyone has those they are looking to get rid of plenty of trade material.

No worries Mark, glad to help. Post any items you want to BUY, SELL, or TRADE in the Marketplace.
http://sask.games/index.php?board=19.0
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.