Anybody else excited for Dinosaur Island: X-treme Edition?

Started by puggeroni, April 26, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puggeroni

Jurassic Park was one of my favorite movies as a kid (so old ;_;) so the theme caught my attention but as soon as I saw the art and all the extras, I was hooked.  Never got around to it the first release, so very excited to have caught this one. Anyone else backed it on Kickstarter?  Played the previous version and have a winning strategy?
I don't even not understand it in a way that's understandable...

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

tlh878

I played Dinosaur Island at PGX and loved it!  I missed getting in on the original and now the updated kickstarter campaigns.  I'll just have to rely on someone bringing it out to Chewsday or PGX again in the future so I can play a second time.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

Lori

If you search for it on Kickstarter you can still late-pledge for it.

Cordawg

Quote from: Lori on May 15, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
they closed the late pledges

tlh878

Quote from: Lori on May 15, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

I tried as soon as I found this thread (yesterday), but it was already closed to late pledges.  :(
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

JRobot4

I went in for Duelosaur Island, but I'm also waiting for Dinogenics this fall.  I'd still love to try Dinosaur Island at some point, though!

sna17

I can bring Dinosaur Island out at some point for those who want to play it again. Let me know when would work!

I kickstarted Duelosaur this time around and ordered a copy of the original Kickstarter upgrades for Dinosaur Island since I only have the retail version. Super excited for both!

JRobot4

Yay Shelby!  I could make it next Tuesday, but not until 8:30.

sna17

Awesome! I will book a game for next Tuesday at 8:30 and add you Jason.

Tamara - I will put you in that game as "to confirm". If it doesn't work for you, I can bring the game out again at another time.