FRAGCON - BOARDGAME CONVENTION & SIGN-UP

Started by FragAdmin, February 28, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhotoJim

I double-booked myself on Sunday - please drop me out of Acquire, with apologies.

I still expect to come Friday.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Reynard

Please put me in Azul and Castles of Burgundy on Friday.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Cordawg

Might as well put my name in for my game viticulture

Dsexton

An you also sign up dawn for twilight imperium on Saturday?

Cordawg

And also sign me up for terraforming mars

TitusPullo

Couple of questions:

I noticed that the event info. says "Refreshments and snacks available for a minimal cost." Does that mean there's no actual meals like burgers and such? I'm trying to plan the weekend and need to know if I can eat meals at the Con or have to go somewhere else.

Also, about the Auction, it says "Auction will be limited to first 50 games" - the first 50 games to what? Be brought in and logged in I am assuming but when does that open? Traditionally games weren't accepted until Saturday. I have a few I'd like to sell and need to know when to bring them.

Thanks!

PhotoJim

Apologies - I'll have to drop out of the Friday events.  I have a Friday obligation I thought I'd solved, but my arrangements fell through.

I'll plan better and try to have everything set up for the next FRAGcon.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

FragAdmin

The menu has been updated. Sorry for any confusion. I kept meaning to do it and kept forgetting about it.

Yes, the 1st 50 games brought in Saturday morning. We will log them in then. I'll update this on the home page as well.
- FRAG Advertising Administrator

TitusPullo

Quote from: FragAdmin on March 22, 2018, 06:51:46 PM
The menu has been updated. Sorry for any confusion. I kept meaning to do it and kept forgetting about it.

Yes, the 1st 50 games brought in Saturday morning. We will log them in then. I'll update this on the home page as well.

Great! Thanks!

Naardmund

Can I be added as a player to Tiny Epic Galaxies [Friday] and Dead Of Winter [Saturday]. Videos below

I'll have some others like Dutch Blitz, code names etc for when Tiny Epic Galaxies ends and before  Castles starts,

Also Friday 10:30pm - 12am pls add me to Castles of Burgundy

https://boardgamegeek.com/video/76112/tiny-epic-galaxies/tiny-epic-galaxies-how-play-watch-it-played

https://boardgamegeek.com/video/47229/dead-winter-crossroads-game/dead-winter-how-play-watch-it-played

Re Dead of Winter,....