Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, April 21, 2018 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 10, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bix Conners

Sign me up for the following please:

9:00am - Meeple Circus
10:00am - Decrypto
1:00pm - Gaslands
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

PhotoJim

I can move Food Chain Magnate to 4 pm if the tournament overlaps - I thought Steve was done at 2.

Would we have enough time?
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Sheldyn

zeker

Do'h  :facepalm:

I will do Food Chain Magnate at 2:00 and will NOT be in Photosynthesis tournament, but you can still use my board if you want.

zeker

Oh and if the Clank tournament goes from 12:00 to 2:00 as indicated then I will play. If it ALSO goes to 4:00 then never mind on that one as well.

Reynard

I will sit in the open seat in Food Chain Magnate please.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Dana_Tillusz

GAME: Rising Sun
ORGANIZER: Dan Tillusz
START TIME: 5:30PM
DURATION: 150 MINUTES
PLAYERS: 10
DETAILS: We will be running two tables of Rising Sun starting at 5:30 PM. It shouldn't be 150 minutes, but with such a large group I've added the extra minutes.

Rising Sun is a game about honor, negotiation, and warfare in a feudal Japan where the ancient gods (kami) have returned to rebuild the empire.

Snikt!

R Newell

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Netrunner
ORGANIZER: Nick Murphy
START TIME: 10:00AM
DURATION: OPEN PLAY
PLAYERS: 2 players per match
DETAILS: The Android: Netrunner card game from Fantasy Flight Games returns to Prairie Game Expo. Nick M once again will be on hand to demo the game to the curious or compete against existing players. Signing up in advance is not required, but if you play Netrunner and are coming to Prairie Game Expo please post in this thread so that Nick and others know.