Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, April 21, 2018 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 10, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
ORGANIZER: Chris Smith
START TIME: 12:00PM
END TIME: 2:00PM
PLAYERS: 2 players per match
DETAILS: Chris will be accepting challenges from other players of Final Fantasy Trading Card Game and encourages other players to bring their decks to Prairie Game Expo. He will also be available to teach the game to the curious. Sample decks will be provided. Promo cards will be provided to existing players who play Final Fantasy Trading Card Game at Prairie Game Expo.

trimmer

MikeMcC

For now, sign me up for both the CLANK! and PHOTOSYNTHESIS tournaments.  Thanks.

Jon

I'll sign up for Rising Sun.
Can a guy get into a tournament last minute if there are still openings? I am interested in Photosynthesis and likely will at least participate in the learn to play.

MikeMcC

Jon...

Quote from: Jon on March 28, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
Can a guy get into a tournament last minute if there are still openings?
It's probably best to ensure your spot by booking early (it also helps us plan if we know proper numbers), but yes, you can sign up for the tournament at any time - even on the day of the PGX - if there are openings. 

Jon

Quote from: MikeMcC on March 28, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Jon...

Quote from: Jon on March 28, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
Can a guy get into a tournament last minute if there are still openings?
It's probably best to ensure your spot by booking early (it also helps us plan if we know proper numbers), but yes, you can sign up for the tournament at any time - even on the day of the PGX - if there are openings.

Thanks! I'll try to decide soon.

Cordawg

GAME: railways of nippon
TEACHER: cory heistad
START TIME: 9:00am
DURATION: 60-120
# OF PLAYERS: 5

Cordawg

KimberlyCupcake

tlh878

You can use my copy of photosynthesis for the tournament if you are still looking for an additional one.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)