Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 4, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

Quote from: jilly on December 04, 2018, 02:17:52 PM
Hi do we know if BPs has power? Ive tried calling but no answer

Some body may have to stop by. Saskpowers webpage says most of Regina is back to normal.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bryce Robinson

Quote from: Bryce Robinson on December 04, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Some body may have to stop by. Saskpowers webpage says most of Regina is back to normal.

i sent a message to their Facebook page no response yet.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Lori

I just talked to the manager at Boston Pizza. They were closed for a while but plan to open around 3:30 and will be good to go for us tonight!  See you all there!

Bryce Robinson

Quote from: Lori on December 04, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

size=18pt]I just talked to the manager at Boston Pizza. They were closed for a while but plan to open around 3:30 and will be good to go for us tonight!  See you all there![/size]

I just got the same message from their Facebook page.

Navem

PhotoJim

Classes got cancelled at the U of R today thanks to the power adventures today, so I'm suddenly free.

I'll be showing up.  If I got to Lori on time :) she'll bring my copies of Istanbul, Baseball Highlights: 2045, Qwixx and Ganz Schon Clever, if anyone wants to join me.  I still need some plays of the first two for my 10x10.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

MikeMcC

Looks like I won't be able to make it out tonight... a few minor aftereffects of the blackout.  I might(?) be able to make it in time for my 8:30 Spring Meadow game, but if I don't someone can take my spot.

jilly

Hi guys the recap will be a little late today as our computer network down at work (shpuld have done it last night at home).  Ill try and do it from my phone :)

jilly

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 32

Games Played:   Space Base (LTP), Railroad Ink, Elysium,A La Carte,Gizmos,Kingdomino,Tiny Epic Galaxies,Fuse,House of Danger,Century Spice Road,Dominant Species,Spring Meadow,Istanbul,Baseball Highlights 2045 and more!

Announcements:
PGX on Jan 19th, 2019
Volunteers please respond on the SaskGames helper page if you are attending pot-luck on Saturday.
There will be no Chewsday Challenge on December 25th and it will not be rescheduled. Jan 1st still a go.
Congrats Devin and Lori on winning the draw for Comic Readers Gift Certificate and BP's Gift Certificate.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"