Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 28, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukamoc

lifeofturner

Putting in a couple of late entries again this week.

GAME: El Grande
TEACHER: lifeofturner
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 mins.
# OF PLAYERS: 5

GAME: Vikings
TEACHER: lifeofturner
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 60 mins.
# OF PLAYERS: 4

Please sign Krazzy up for Vikings.
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

lifeofturner

Kristy's not feeling well, so I'm going to cancel teaching El Grande and take over the Learn to Play of Kingdomino at 6:30 and Honshu at 7:30. You can remove her from Vikings as well. Thanks!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

mrens

KimberlyCupcake

Daniel & I won't be able to make it tonight. Please remove my name from Raiders of the north sea

PhotoJim

I'm bringing a miscellany of games for 6:30 and anyone who wants to join me is welcome.  I've brought Automobiles, Yunnan, Splendor, Karuba, Metro, and some short games like Cockroach Poker, The Mind, Guillotine and Qwixx.  Obviously there won't be time to play them all, but we'll have some options.

I'm not setting a schedule, but if you want to join for the entire evening, or a part of it, drop by and grab a chair.  Room for 4 for sure (thisisntmyredditusername and I will be two of the four).  Depending on the games we choose there may be room for one or two more.

Wall-to-wall gaming, can't go wrong with that, can you?  I'll probably run games until about 10:30 depending on how tired I get :)
Avidly gaming since 1972.

CdnPhoenix

prairieguy

trimmer

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 42

Games Played: Las Vegas, Kingdomino:Age of Giants, Quixx, Tres Fute, El Grande, Sheriff of Nottingham, Egizia, Azul, Android: Netrunner, Warfighter, Dead of Winter, Wasteland Express Delivery Service, Honshu, Five Crowns, Raiders of the North Sea, Healthy Heart Hospital, Vikings, El Gaucho, Quadropolis, Automobiles and more!

Announcements:
- PWYF attendees need to complete their food menu/T-shirt survey by September 7th.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"