Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 10, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

GAME: 7 Wonders
TEACHER: Jennifer
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 45 Minutes
PLAYERS: 2 - 7
1. Jennifer
2. Parker (Toadified)

NeikeDjour

I believe John and I will be making it out but I'm not sure what we'll be playing yet. =/
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

JRobot4

I'm really sorry folks, I've come down with a nasty cold today and will have to cancel Scoville for tonight.  Better to not share this virus with the rest of you, though.

lifeofturner

Hey all, I know I just posted games yesterday, but I too have a head cold that is getting worse enough that I will not be able to make it out tonight either, so I'm going to have to cancel La Isla and Notre Dame. Sorry!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

prairieguy

tlh878

I just logged in to check what games I was playing tonight because my husband asked me as I was about to leave.  As it turns out, none since both game hosts are down and out with colds.

I hope JRobot4 and lifeofturner feel better soon!

I'll see everyone next week (I hope).
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Reynard

Quote from: NeikeDjour on April 10, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
I believe John and I will be making it out but I'm not sure what we'll be playing yet. =/

Looks like the game I was going to play is cancelled due to plague. Maybe we can dig into something about 8ish?
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

bboileau

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 32

Games Played: Dinosaur Island, Downforce, Charterstone, Mutant Year Zero RPG, 7 Wonders, Viva Java: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game, Android Netrunner, Photosynthesis, Santorini, and more!

Announcements:
-Prairie Game Expo coming up on Saturday April 21st starting at 9 am at the Core Ritchie Centre. You can expect Dragon Ball Super Card Game, Final Fantasy Trading Card Game, Rising Sun, Star Wars: Legion with a painting contest kick-off, Gaslands, Star Wars X-Wing miniatures, Pathfinder RPG, Starfinder RPG, Learn-to-Play, and tournaments of Photosynthesis and Clank! All the details are here.
- The Cockroaches of Burgundy PWYF Team is currently running a fundraiser where they are teaching 6 different RPG systems over the next 12 weeks and you can register for an individual systems at a $20 donation. The next up in two weeks is FATE Core System RPG. All details and sign-up here.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!