Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 6, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinman110

GAME: magic maze
TEACHER: Justinman110
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 3-15
# OF PLAYERS: 1-8
1. Justinman110
2.zebracatus

MikeMcC

It's looking doubtful that I will be able to make it tonight.  Spent the last 1.5 hrs trying to get the car out of the parking lot (dig a little, rest a little, drive a little, repeat) and even now I'm not sure I could get out (or, more importantly, get back in tonight at 10-ish). 

I don't want to cancel my spots just yet - in case I find some other arrangements - so I'll list myself as 'doubtful' for now.

("Darn... it's a draw night too!")

UPDATE: ... looks like I've snagged a ride... status now 'probably'.

sna17

Sorry for the late notice, but due to the snowpocalypse I won't be able to make it out in time for Viticulture. Please remove me. Thanks!

Reynard

Steve is just eating and we figure 6:45ish if you can still make it. If not we'll drink all the wine ourselves ;)
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

CdnPhoenix

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 36

Games Played: Dixit, Cheeky Monkey, Caverna, Viticulture, Boss Monster, Lancaster, Duel Dunkelm, Magic Maze, Grimm Forest, Charterstone, Tummple, Istanbul, Mystic Vale, Castles of Burgundy and more!
- Play With Your Food 2018 registration is open! Check out pwyf.ca or the Play With Your Food area of the SaskGames forum for more information about registering yourself or a team!
- Regina MegaGames will occur on May 12th at the German Club! Tickets are on sale go on sale. Check out the SaskGames or Regina MegaGames Facebook page for more details!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"